This scholarship was established by the University of Sydney Business School and the National Committee for UN Women to advance the shared commitment to women’s leadership and accelerating progress towards gender equality.
- Open to all women applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the degree, Master of Business Administration.
- Holders of Australian citizenship, Australian permanent residents or New Zealand citizenship are eligible for admission to the Master of Business Administration. The degree is currently not available to international students studying on a student visa.
- Applicants need not have applied for the Master of Business Administration prior to applying for the scholarship however only those applicants deemed eligible for entry to the MBA via the prevailing admissions processes are eligible to be awarded the scholarship.
- Employees of The University of Sydney or UN Women's National Committee Australia are ineligible to apply.
To be considered for award of the scholarship, all applicants must be available to attend, in-person, the following events - these dates were for events in 2018 and are indicative for events in 2019:
- Friday 16 November 2018 - Discussion Forum
- Tuesday 27 November or Thursday 29 November 2018 - MBA program eligibility interviews
- Wednesday 5 December 2018 - Finalist interviews
Value: The scholarship covers full tuition fees for the Master of Business Administration.
Duration: Tenable for a maximum four years of part-time study, where the Recipient fulfils requirements for the award of the degree.
How to Apply: Register your interest at https://mba.sydney.edu.au/un-women-scholarship
Read More: Terms and Condtions