Background: This Scholarship was funded in 1964 by a bequest from Dr Thomas Ewing to establish and maintain one or more travelling research scholarships.
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in full-time studies in a Masters by Research or PhD within the Sydney School of Education and Social Work at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be willing to undertake research in the field of Education and Social Work.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a need to undertake travel interstate or overseas as part of their Masters by Research or PhD.
- Applicants must be graduands or graduates of the Sydney School of Education and Social Work at the University of Sydney.
Value and Duration:
- The Scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance to the successful recipient and the value will be determined by the selection committee and outlined in the successful recipient’s Scholarship Offer Letter, for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- The annual stipend allowance value shall not exceed the minimum Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship rate.
- A successful PhD recipient may apply for a maximum extension of up to 6 months provided the grounds for extension relate directly to study and are beyond the control of the recipient.
Further Information: Terms and Conditions
Opening Date: 11 March 2019
Application Form: APPLY NOW
ClosingDate: 10 April 2019 at 11:59