Background: The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage candidates commencing their studies in the Masters program in the School of Information Technologies in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies.
- Applicants must have a full/unconditional offer to study at the University of Sydney for one of the following coursework programs at the time of the scholarship application closing date for the relevant semester it is being offered:
- Master of Information Technology (MIT)
- Master of Information Technology Management (MITM)
- MIT/MITM combined program
- Applicants must not have commenced their studies in one of the above named programs in the Faculty, or have transferred into one of those programs from another postgraduate program.
- Applicants must not currently hold another primary scholarship from the University of Sydney.
Duration: 1 year
Open Date: August 2018
Close Date: Closed
Read More: Terms and Conditions