Background: Established in 2004 by the School of Information Technologies, this Scholarship assists students with their tuition fees for one semester.
- Applicants enrolled in full-time studies (24 credit points per semester for the purposes of this Scholarship) in the Masters of Information Technology (MIT) at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must either be enrolled in either their first or second semester of study.
Value: The Scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees.
Duration: One Semester only.
- No separate application is required.
- Applicants commencing their studies are assessed on admission to the University.
- Applicants continuing their studies are assessed on highest WAM for the relevant semester of consideration.
Read More: Terms and Conditions