An opportunity is available for an outstanding PhD scholar to conduct research in the area of English Literature. This Scholarship was established in 2013 by a gift from Kenneth Reed.
- Applicants must have accepted an offer and be commencing full-time studies in a PhD within the Department of English, School of Literature, Art and Media at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be willing to undertake research in the field of English Literature.
- Applicants must also hold an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class upper) or a Master's degree in a related field with a substantial research component, or equivalent.
- Applicants must not have completed a degree at the same, or higher level as the proposed candidature.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident.
- To apply for this Scholarship, applicants must submit an application for the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship. This Scholarship is assessed in conjunction with the RTP Stipend Scholarship.
Value: $24,000 per year
Duration: Tenable for up to 3 years
Open Date: To be considered for this Scholarship applicants must apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship. No separate application is required.
For more information on the RTP Stipend Scholarship application process please see the following link: RTP
This Scholarship will be awarded again in November 2018.
Conditions: Read more