Established in 2008 by a bequest to establish a memorial fund in perpetuity named the John O'Brien Memorial Fund. The purpose of the bequest is to provide scholarships in the University of Sydney Law School in particular for students in criminal law. Awarded annually to commencing students in the Master of Criminology by coursework.
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission for the Master of Criminology in the University of Sydney Law School.
- Students who have already commenced their Master of Criminology, or students transferring from other postgraduate programs are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 75 or equivalent in their prior tertiary studies.
- $6,000 per annum for a student enrolled full-time (24 credit points per semester), and
- $3,000 per annum for a student enrolled part-time (12 credit points per semester).
Duration: 1 year for full-time and 2 years for part-time recipients.
Open Date: APPLY NOW
- 31 May 2020 at 11.59pm (Semester 2)
- 1 November 2020 at 11.59pm (Semester 1)
Read More: Terms and Conditions