What you'll receive
- a bursary of up to $2,000, paid on top of the standard QUT International exchange bursary, which you can use to cover any expenses on your exchange.
To be eligible for this bursary you must:
- be accepted into the International Double Master Program
- be offered an exchange place in the International Double Master Program at either EDHEC Business School or Maastricht University for 2018.
How to apply
- To be considered for this bursary, apply for the International Double Master Program. Contact the Business Exchange team for details. You will also need to submit an exchange application through the International Student Mobility Office when indicated.
What happens next?
- We'll evaluate all applications and notify you if your application is successful.
- We may not offer bursaries to students who have been awarded another student exchange bursary (such as a government scholarship). The final decision will be made by the Business Exchange team.
About the scholarship
The QUT Business School is committed to providing you with an international study experience.
Our student exchange program gives you the opportunity to visit our partner institutions around the world, study for one or two semesters, and earn credit towards your QUT degree.
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn about different cultures, make life-long friendships, and establish an international network to enhance your career prospects.