- $3000 one-off payment and reimbursement of the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) fees
- Varies (Depending on funding)
- Based on academic achievement and offered to the highest achieving students.
- Commencing or continuing students enrolled in the nominated Business and Economics postgraduate programs will be invited to apply for the QTEM program.
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
A commencing or continuing student intending to enroll in one of the following degrees at a Monash campus in Australia:
- Master of Actuarial Science
- Master of Applied Econometrics
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Banking and Finance
- Master of Business Economics
- Master of Economics
To retain this scholarship:
You must participate and complete the QTEM program and remain enrolled in the required master’s degree
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.