We are seeking high-achieving Indigenous Australians who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or graduate business degree at Monash. As a scholarship recipient, you will have your full course fees covered for the duration of your degree.
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- From one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- From an underrepresented school
- From a low socioeconomic status (SES) area
- Full tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years.
- Two scholarships available per year.
- Award based on academic achievement and need.
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate student.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics.