Eligibility: High performing potential educational leaders from the Education Sector going into the Master of Educational Leadership Program.
Value: Partial remission of fees for 2017 only
Eligibility criteria for this scholarship includes:
- Meet admission requirements for the Master of Educational Leadership program;
- Graduate qualification in education;
- Academic merit or strong academic record with consistent record of exceptional performance reviews since graduation;
- Involvement in educational leadership and management activities within and beyond their own institutional sphere or multiple or singular and long-standing significant participation in community activities and volunteer groups;
- Capacity to act as an educational leader and manager to those from a low socio economic or disadvantaged background.