The Asia Postgraduate Program is funded by the Department of Education and Training to encourage participation in nominated semester and short term mobility programs.
- be Australian citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa holders or Permanent Residents of Australia; and
- be enrolled in a postgraduate Masters coursework degree at Flinders University; and
- be nominated into the relevant Asia Postgraduate project approved by the Department of Education and Training; and
- be enrolled in full-time study while undertaking study overseas; and
- have their overseas study count as credit towards their course of study at Flinders University; and
- have not previously received an Asia Postgraduate subsidy for a similar international experience; and
- not be in receipt of any other Flinders University administered award which provides travel assistance
Interested students should contact the member of staff in relation to the relevant current program as listed on the Asia Postgraduate Program Scholarship page.
- View rules for this scholarship scheme.
Scholarship Type: honours, postgraduate, academic merit, commencing, continuing, exchange and overseas travel,