The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships offer support to internationals to undertake study, research or professional development in Australia. To apply, you must be from a participating country and/or region.
- All recipients will receive:
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during programme for international recipients)
Endeavour Scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
To be eligible to receive an Endeavour Scholarship or Fellowship, applicants must:
- be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
- be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country
- commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2016 and no later than 30 November 2016. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2016 are not eligible to apply
- provide all relevant supporting documentation
- not currently hold or have completed, since 1 January 2013, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government)
- not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour Scholarship or Fellowship.
Note: International Scholarship (Non-Australian Citizen)