At Protiviti, you make a positive impact on our clients, the company, and your community. We hire creative, curious people who like learning and growing every day. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and innovative learning resources.
At every level of our team, we build leaders who have the ability to influence and achieve. We value inclusion and encourage you to bring your whole self to work – all of your talents, passions, and priorities… all of the things that make you who you are.
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
About the Role
As an Internal Audit & Financial Advisory graduate, you will get the opportunity to work across a multitude of industries and organisations to deliver audits, assurance and advice.
You will spend significant time with clients to understand their internal processes and advise on processes gaps and improvements. This involves:
- Conducting interviews;
- Creating process maps to better visualise processes and suggest improvements; and
- Developing risk and controls matrices to understand how different business processes are governed.
- Based on the findings from these tasks you will compile audit reports and present them to the client with the wider audit team.
As Consultants progress in their careers, the focus shifts from gaining transferable experience to specialising in an industry or solution.
What you do get in return?
At Protiviti we care about our people and their careers. We promise all of our people:
- Ongoing training throughout your career
- Exceptional development opportunities
- A global, collaborative and diverse workplace
- Meaningful rewards and recognition
- An opportunity to have an impact
- A commitment to our communities
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree: Candidates pursuing a bachelor's degree, MBA or master's degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, MIS or Computer Science).
- Work Rights: Must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Australia
- Graduate Status: Must be in the final year of a university course
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Must possess excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Must have a desire to learn in a challenging and fast-paced environment, and a receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
- Must have an interest in finance and accounting processes as they relate to the overall business environment
- Ability to Travel: The position requires travel to client sites. Out-of-town travel also may be required.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.