We are one of the world's largest Information Communication Technology (ICT) companies, with over 130,000 employees in more than 100 locations, serving 10 million customers globally. We use our experience and the power of ICT to constantly innovate and contribute to the creation of a networked society. We are built on relationships amongst society, customers and our most valuable asset, our people.
We'd like to invite you to share in this experience!
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for a Graduate to join our Strategy, Influencer Relations and Market Intelligence Team. This team is responsible for:
- Articulating the business strategy of Fujitsu Oceania to staff and the market
- Presenting Fujitsu product and solutions to the market in a professional manner
- Articulating market trends to the business including economic trends, industry trends, technology trends and customer trends
- Articulating competitor trends to the Fujitsu Oceania different stakeholder
You will be working as a Market Intelligence Coordinator in addition to participating in Fujitsu's 12-month Graduate Program, with training modules covering communications, presentation skills and a variety of commercial subjects.
In this role, you will rotate your time across key functions of the team and gain exposure across:
- Fujitsu Oceania Strategy
- Influencer Relations
- Market and Competitive Intelligence.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2 years) or are about to complete a Bachelor's or Master's degree with majors including Marketing or Communications
- Are achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career
- Have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally
- Have the ability to learn with a strong emphasis on reading varied sources
- Have the ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively
- Are enthusiastic and a positive mindset
- Are committed to working as part of a team
- Have the capacity to manage complex information and make decisions
- Have the ability to manage time and meet deadlines; and
- Have data capability.
This position will be located in Macquarie Park, Sydney – NSW. Candidates must have permanent residency or citizenship at the time of application.