We are one of the world's largest Information Communication Technology (ICT) companies, with over 130,000 employees in more than 100 locations, serving 10 million customers globally. We use our experience and the power of ICT to constantly innovate and contribute to the creation of a networked society. We are built on relationships amongst society, customers and our most valuable asset, our people.
We'd like to invite you to share in this experience!
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for Graduates to work within the Platform Sales division of Fujitsu. With your manager and regional team members, you will be a key point of contact for our customers and will be actively involved in all aspects of the sales process, from new business, opportunity management and account management.
As part of the 12 month program starting in February 2021, you will learn elements from across Fujitsu to ensure you have a wide knowledge base in which to sell from. This role provides varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- An understanding of the importance of Business Relationships (internal and external)
- An understanding of Customer Operations and Delivery Outcomes
- Analytical and critical thinking
- IT best practise and understanding of infrastructure and its services
- An ability to translate IT solutions and delivery into Customer Business Value
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- Problem solving and decision making skills in the context of a global corporate organisation
- Business analysis and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- An understanding our customer centric approach
- Sales tools, reporting and processes
- Customer engagement and management
- Contract negotiation and detail
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2 years) or are about to complete a Bachelor's or Master's degree with majors which may include Business, Commerce and Arts
- Are achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career
- Have an interest in Innovation and Digital technologies, including coding / Data Analytics
- Have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally
- Have an interest to work directly with clients to understand and architect solutions to address their business problems
- Have an interest to work and be part of a sales team culture
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning
- Have enthusiasm and a positive mindset
- Are committed to working as part of a team
- Have a capacity to manage complex information and make decisions
- Have the ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
These positions will be located in Macquarie Park, Sydney – NSW. Candidates must have permanent residency or citizenship at time of application.